Episode 34 – Kathy Wong
In this episode I chat with Kathy Wong, the founder of Moeloco. Kathy has a burning passion to make a meaningful difference in the world – to inspire a community of individual, encourage them to hope, to live their dreams, to create change and take meaningful action in the world.
Moeloco means Dream Crazy and that is what we talk about.
Here’s what we cover in this episode:
– the desire to make a difference in the world
– how to begin and what you can do when you’re first starting out in business
– the story behind Moeloco and how she founded it
– what social entrepreneurship is all about and why it’s a good model
– the launch of Dream Crazy TV
Connect with Kathy:
Connect with Mitlé