Trigger Warning: Ashleigh shares her life journey so far and talks about her experience of sexual abuse and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and mental health issues.
Ashleigh Rae is a spiritual Communicator and Mindfulness Maven, intent on serving other lightworkers and women to heal themselves and continue the ripple effects to heal and bring more peace and love into the world. She is the host of the #BlissedOut Podcast for all things Mindful Living, Soulful Podcasting an Awkward But Necessary Conversations, a Meditation Creator, Hypnotherapist and Master NLP Practitioner calling on her expertise and experience as a survivor and thriver of sexual abuse and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder who loves being in nature, a good coffee, and all the Shrek movies.
In the podcast we explored:
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Visualisation
- Ashleigh’s personal journey with sexual abuse and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The tools and practices that she’s used to support her
- How she has come through to be blissed out and at peace
- Intention Setting
- Self-worth on a daily basis and dealing with sadness and anger
- The 5 day inner peace challenge
- How to keep your soul sweet for success
- Ashleigh’s top tip for joy
Connect with Ashleigh Rae Meditation Ninja :
Connect with Mitle Southey:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More