Align with your Soul Potential with Brontë Spicer
In this Episode Brontë share her incredible vision that is being realised through the Soul Worker Academy where she trains a worldwide tribe of soul workers.
“My life is an inspiration for me but also a model for others” – Brontë Spicer
We talked about:
- what it is to be a Spiritual Entrepreneur
- stepping from hobby business to Spiritual Entrepreneur
- what she means by “soul potential”
- The Soul Method to come back to yourself
- her inspiration for the Soul Worker Academy and the core philosophy that it embodies – we are all connected and it’s safe to lead from your heart
- her experienced from depression to experiencing magic
- how we can embrace vulnerability so that we can express our truth
- the one thing that she wants you to know!
“When we unravel, that’s when we come back to our soul potential” – Brontë Spicer
Brontë is a mentor for Spiritual Entrepreneurs who leads women to their soul potential. She is the Principal of the Soul Worker Academy and trains women to transform their hobby business into a platform where they can share their work globally.
Brontë has been teaching for a decade, trains a worldwide tribe of soul workers to action their dreams and facilitates classes, workshops and retreats in Victoria, Australia.
She has been interviewed by Australia’s most comprehensive natural therapy magazine, Wellbeing Magazine and she is a social media creative for Meditation Australia and the Australian Centre for Holistic Studies.
Brontë has an Advanced Certificate in Guiding and Teaching Meditation, she is a qualified Reiki Practitioner and certified Angel Card Reader.
She holds a Bachelor Education/Bachelor Sport and Outdoor Recreation (including lifestyle coaching) from Monash University.
Connect with Brontë:
Book your FREE marketing assessment here (available until end of March 2018)
Connect with Mitlé