Slaying your Stories
Mary’s mission is to see women free from the slavery of the stories that keep them from living their greatest life. Somewhere in between our understanding of the ego and our inner mean girl, there is a loop of stories that remain unconscious to most of us, that are dictating most of our daily lives! When we awaken to, witness these and meet them with love and sovereignty, then we step into the real truth of who we are and why we are here.
- Mary shares her story and how she received her divine assignment from God
- How women can free themselves from their stories
- Her unique approach to being an architect rather than an archaeologist – she helps women build their lives rather than dig around in the dirt
- What sovereignty means to her and why it’s so important for women to claim their role as lighthouses rather than rescue boats
- Why she no longer uses the word “purpose” and instead supports women in connecting with their current divine assignment
- How money shame is holding us back and how it differs from money blocks
- How to start having a conscious relationship with money
Known for her radical honesty, spiritual self-help and alchemical approach to business, Mary Houston is an Martha Beck Life Coach, iRest Yoga Nidra teacher, Mama, Writer, and Story Slayer.
She’s been a teacher, therapist & catalyst for change in the mind:body Industry for over 20 years, and has a uniquely intuitive way of working with women to free their minds from the bondage of life-long stories and cultural conditioning.
Her greatest mission in this life is to contribute to the new paradigm of conscious wealth creation by helping women to discover their true souls purpose, and re-write their money story so they can earn what they want, deserve and are worth by doing what they love.
Aside from being a prolific creator and insatiable learner, she’s also devoted to her son and together they love traveling, dancing, laughing, exploring, photography, baking – and eating – cakes!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More