I was recently interviewed by Renée Mayne which I shared here – listen in to episode 33. This time the tables are turned and I have the honour of asking the questions.
Renée‘s mission is to guide others to allow themselves to receive pleasure, so they can open up the floodgates to abundance.
The Hedonistic Way creates a way of life and a pleasure centric business to serve and build abundance. She works with outlaws, creators, mystics and magicians who don’t want to conform and instead want to activate, integrate and embody their own version of service, happiness and success. This is for those who are at that time where all the wheels are in motion, but none of them are in unison and you’re kicking goals, yet you know there is more… more pleasure, exploration and depth to discover.
What we talked about in this episode:
- Lean in and listen to the body
- Intuition, self-pleasure and orgasms
- Ask yourself “who am I when I don’t need anyone and they don’t need me?”
- The definition of a “hedonist”
- How the doing is determined by the being
- Having the courage to have hard conversations with yourself
- Everyone’s calling is to be the most honest expression of who they are
- Why it’s important to stop the scroll!
- How to be tapped in, tuned in and turned in
- Cross-pollination in life and business
- Vulnerability and letting your womb whisper
- A little lesson in language
Connect with Renée:
Connect with Mitlé