I am absolutely delighted and honoured to be joined in this podcast by the one and only Gita Gopalan. We had a really juicy deep dive conversation exploring her heritage, her culture and who she is.
Gita is a Senior Executive Search Researcher through her own consultancy business. She has a Graduate Certificate in Philanthropy and Not For Profits. She’s also a Reiki Practitioner and an Intuitive Guide.
Gita is on a mission to share with professional men and women how to marry their intuition into their daily lives, and live a life on purpose.
We talked about:
- The importance of honouring one’s self first
- Having ties with multiple countries and navigating finding one’s home
- Trusting your own heart and judgement over other people’s opinions
- The importance of education for women
- Her support of the organisation ‘Room to Read’
- Bringing Capitalism, Not For Profit Philanthropy and living on purpose together
On living a fearlessly, Gita says we can achieve this
By listening to oneself. It’s normal to seek advice and opinions. However, I have always listened to myself. I’ve also had the courage. I created a very different life and it is one I love and cherish and that I’m very grateful for
For more information on Room to Read click here
For more about the Institute for Intuitive Intelligence click here
Gita’s business website is here
Link to Gita Gopalan’s article for the Spiritually Fierce Magazine is here
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More