Full Moon Women’s Circle: How to plan
Follow these 10-Steps to plan your Full Moon Women’s Circle.
It’s always a good time to gather women and sit in Circle together but it’s often helpful to have a theme.
The Full Moon is a powerful time of the month to gather in a women’s circle and share, release and recalibrate together.
Follow these are 10 simple steps to plan and hold your first Full Moon Women’s Circle:
2. Create your Circle plan
3. Choose your theme
4. Write your Women’s Circle Guidelines
5. Create your ritual or ceremony to open and close your circle
6. Decide on any practices or activities that you wish to share and gather any materials that you will need
7. Create a timeline or running order for your Circle
8. Before your Circle starts take time to create Sacred Space
You can set your intention for the Circle, energetically preparing the space and arrange the seats in a circle (remember that the centre of the Circle is an important aspect of the space as this where all the energies pass through). You may like to play music, burn incense or diffuse essential oils.
9. As participants arrive, welcome them and invite them to take a seat in the Circle
10. Conduct your Closing Ritual or Ceremony
If you’re holding an on-line Circle, think creatively about how you can adapt these steps to plan and hold a connected and powerful sacred experience. For example, asking participants to bring a candle and an item for your virtual altar can elevate your opening ritual in an on-line Circle.
When we come together in Women’s Circles we are honouring the generations of women who have sat in Circle before us and will do so after us. Taking time to plan and prepare for your Circle supports you to create a sacred event that will nourish and nurture the participants that you gather together.
If you’re looking for support and guidance on planning, creating, holding and filling your next Women’s Circle, I invite you to consider joining us in Circle Skills. Circle Skills is a guided 10-part journey to having the clarity and courage to hold unique, powerful and revolutionary Women’s Circles. Find more details here.