What we talked about:
- Deep path of spiritual awakening
- Embracing the archetypal energy of a priestess as a way of realising her full potential to be of great service to herself and her inner work first, and then to her community
- Honouring and bringing together the divine feminine and masculine in life and business
- Unpacking preconceived stories we have around ‘masculine’ and ‘feminine’
- Sacred masculine is a container. Makes logic and sense and creating amazing action.
- Divine harmony is when we weave the masculine and feminine together
- Sovereign Spiritual Women – women who have businesses and use spiritual practices
- Becoming aware of blocks. When are you in the conflict triangle?
- What it means to understand our sovereignty
- What it means to have boundaries
- How to deal with your triggers
- Becoming a viewer of yourself and your habitual roles and patterns, such as roles of victim and persecutor
- Earth-Based Practices helping us return back into our body and feel our emotions and to recognise what is happening in our mind and then our ethereal bodies.
- Practices include mindfulness, mediation, yoga, ritual practices to honour what is around you
- Awareness of collective consciousness
- Altar Crafts as holograms that connect our internal energy system with the cosmic realm
- The Emerald Dragon tablet is a map that helps support women-identifying leaders who not only are deep in their spiritual practice but also desire to work in allowing their business to grow.
- Sora’s mastermind is a place where women can come together in the sacred business mastermind. Where they are leading from their hearts, being truly tapped into their emotions and then be informed so that they can use their minds to create brilliant strategies that are in integrity with their values.
Connect with Sora:
Connect with Mitlé