Welcome to Circle SchoolCircle Facilitator Training for Rebellious Women
Unique, powerful & revolutionary Women’s Circles
Are you a mentor, healer, teacher, space-holder, creative, coach, practitioner, care-giver, small-business owner, in a corporate career or community organiser who is agitating for change?
Are you feeling the call to hold women’s circles as places of sanctuary and rebellion?
Are you seeking a practical, wholehearted and rebellious women’s circle facilitation training?
Welcome to Circle School
Mitlé’s resources, courses and immersions are designed to support you to:
- Create powerful Circles through the alchemy of practical planning and trusing your intuition
- Hold unique Circles by being the truest expression of yourself in collaboration with the soul of your Circle
- Fill your revolutionary Circles with participants who are are aligned with what you stand for and are willing to be altered by their experience in Circle
- Deepen your capacity as a Space Holder, Ceremonialist and Facilitator so you have the confidence and courage to hold your Circles, your way.
Remembering, reclaiming and redefining the ancient practice of gathering in Circle, and contributing to a modern Women’s Circle movement
Through Circle School Mitlé is dedicated to supporting you
on your Circle Holder path to:
Deepen your connection to your ancestral lineage
Remember, recover and reimagine the ancient myths and stories of your cultural heritage
Honour the ancient tradition of Circles across world cultures
Strengthen your ability to create circles for diverse communities
Enhance your skills as a facilitator to meet the needs of participants
Support yourself and others to meet personal and collective wounds and challenges through Circles
Embody the principles of Circle in your life, business and community roles
Embrace vulnerability, compassion and generosity in all that you share
Mitlé’s courses, classes and circles are created to deepen our capacity in the art, craft & skill of holding Circles.
- Honour the ancient and modern story of Circles
- (Re)Connect to our ancestral lineage and cultural heritage
- Cultivate our mythic imagination
- Understand the archetypes that are active in our lives and circle work
- Find the stories, myths and folk tales we wish to work with
- Deepen our skills in witnessing, listening, and reflecting
- Increase our capacity to hold diverse, inclusive and safer spaces
- Tend to our personal and collective wounds and fears
- Re-enchant the rituals and ceremonies we share in circle
- Reimagine the circle process
- Explore our relationship with reciprocity and exchange
- Embody self-leadership and self-authority
- Develop our confidence in engaging with complex subjects and holding the tension of paradox
- Enhance our ability to create meaningful collaborations and co-create with others
Join us in Circle School
(payment plan available)
Deepening our capacity to hold space for ourselves so that we can hold safer space for change in these (r)evolutionary times.
90-min Class & Resources
An insightful journey through our ancient history, the European witch trials, the emergent of women’s groups, the Red Tent movement, redefining Circles for our times and the future of Circles
(payment plan available)
Circle methodology for wellbeing practitioners, creatives & community organisers to create unique, powerful & revolutionary sharing circles.
A 9-month Apprenticeship with the art, craft and skills of holding Circles
Walk the ancient path of circle holding in our modern world in an immersive experience.
The Circle School Grove
Gather round our virtual fire
An online membership collective for wellbeing practitioners, community organisers and creatives to explore the heart and edges of holding Women’s Circles in these wild times.
Journey with me
My circle work began in the realm of the Red Tent movement.
My circles, courses and immersions are informed by my journey of learning about, exploring and reclaiming my ancestral lineage, my cultural heritage – including the old Western wisdom traditions and British native mythology, cultivating my mythic imagination and understanding the archetypes active in my life and work.
I desire all Circle Holders who resonate with my work to feel invited, included and welcome here.
I am committed to continually learning and increasing my capacity to hold diverse, inclusive and safer spaces for those marginalised by our current systems.
I continue to educate myself and work towards gender-expansiveness and LGBQT+ inclusivity.
I continue to do the work of dismantling internalised racism and educating myself to hold safer spaces for Black women, Indigenous women, and Women of Colour (BIWOC).
In Circle School I advocate for the need for white Circle Holders to actively engage with anti-racism, inclusivity and accessibility education. In the Circle School Apprenticeship we provide classes with paid guest expert teachers to support white Circle Holders to do so.
I also understand the need for BIWOC only spaces and in our Apprenticeship learning community we offer BIWOC only Circles held by a paid Circle School Certified Circle Holder to provide additional support.
Circles for our times
How can Circles be places of sanctuary and rebellion?
Circle School is rooted in reverence for this ancient tradition, dedicated to the practice of gathering in Circle as radical collective care, and embracing Circles as sacred activism.
From Our Circle Holders
The journey with Mitlé felt like a sacred practice. I felt seen, heard, embraced and loved from within. I’ve finally learnt how to show up, especially in the online world, by embracing and expressing all of my gifts. Circle School goes beyond holding Circles. It has been a deep transformation for me, in my life.
Mitlé has a level of authenticity, care and nurturing that makes you feel safe and secure in working alongside her. She is well versed in her knowledge of Circle and the importance of this for the greater whole. She encourages you to delve deeper into yourself so that you can harness the energy of Circle and support others to transform too.